Whether painfully hilarious or painfully true, for anyone that’s worked in an agency, this graphic will hit some meaningful stereotypes squarely on the head! What do accountants, art directors, copywriters, developers and the finance department use as their favorite pickup line? What do they have in their top desk drawer? This graphic at The Big Orange Slide, the blog of Grip Limited has those answers and more.
- Infographic Offers Anatomy of an Ad Agency (adrants.com)
- The Anatomy Of An Agency (viralblog.com)
- Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart Play Anatomy, Kelly Serenades Edward Cullen, and The Beatles Hit Rock Band! (fabsugar.com)
- Review – Cynic – Carbon-Based Anatomy (thesodashop.wordpress.com)
- I’m Afraid of Anatomy (graphjam.memebase.com)