Final project is due on Thursday at 6:15 PM
If your project is turned in earlier that Thursday, you do not have to attend class.
Remember, you are turning in several different items for your project.
* Printed booklet mounted.
* Packaged file given to the instructor for review.
* Print ready PDF.
You will be graded on design & file construction.
This simulates turning your assignment in for production.
To design a folding booklet that has a front & back cover with content on a duplex page that uses the three programs we covered in class.
In-Design, Illustrator, Photoshop
To design a project and simulate it being submitted to a print shop for production.
• 8.5 inches by 8.5 inches
• Needs to include at least one vector image that you created,
• Needs to include at least one photo that you manipulated (masked, color corrected, techniques we covered in class.)
• Must use In-Design for the layout.
• Include Bleeds on Document.
• Files need to be packaged and handed in to the instructor. (Remember. all fonts, images & layout file turned in digitally)
• PDFX-1A needs to be turned in.
• Final needs to be printed & mounted on Carolina Board ( like previous project.)