Below is a review of what the final will be composed of.
The Final will be on December 1st at 6:00 PM
1. What is a font?
2. What typefaces are best used for long reference listings such as a glossary?
3. What is a “Rule” in graphic arts?
4. What is a Duo tone?
5. What is color separations?
6. What is a counter?
7. What does CMYK stand for?
8. What is a Tiff?
9. What is a JPEG?
10. What does a Pre-Press department do?
11. What is a raster graphic?
12. What is a proof?
13. What is RGB?
14. What is CMYK?
15. What is an aqueous coating?
16. What is offset printing?
17. What is press check?
18. What does the color Red represent?
19. What does the color White represent?
20. What does the color Purple represent?
21. What is Screen printing?
22. What are layers?
23. Printing Process
25. CMYK vs RGB
26. What are the parts of an Offset press?
27. Workflows in Prepress.