(also seen on the Digital Production/ Project 3)
Production Level One | CR 101
Introduction to Production Level One
Choose one of the following industries & create a booklet promoting a product or service they produce.
The company can be an existing or fictitious.
• Movie Studio
• Game Studio
• Design Studio
• Music Studio
To design a folding booklet that has a front & back cover with content on a duplex page that uses the three programs we covered in class.
In-Design, Illustrator, Photoshop
To design a project and simulate it being submitted to a print shop for production.
• 8.5 inches by 8.5 inches
• Needs to include at least one vector image that you created,
• Needs to include at least one photo that you manipulated (masked, color corrected, techniques we covered in class.)
• Must use In-Design for the layout.
• Include Bleeds on Document.
• Files need to be packaged and handed in to the instructor. (Remember. all fonts, images & layout file turned in digitally)
• PDFX-1A needs to be turned in.
• Final needs to be printed & mounted on Carolina Board ( like previous project.)
Due at 12/2 at 6:15 PM
Remember, project must be turned in before 6:15 PM or you will lose one letter grade. Two days late will be recorded as an F (59%).