This course covers specific printing processes such as halftone and screens (1 color), color separation and basic layout, imposition and bindery. Studio business practices such as pricing estimating and time tracking are introduced. Introduction to page layout software (InDesign), Illustration software (Illustrator), and photo manipulation software basics as to scanning (Photoshop ).
- Create scalable vector halftones in Illustrator (macworld.com)
- Zevrix Updates LinkOptimizer for InDesign – Improves Image Handling (themactrack.com)
- Consistency in Your Artwork (nancom.wordpress.com)
- Adobe relents and decides to sell software online (theinformativereport.com)
- Adobe unveils more ‘unblur’ Photoshop feature details, other ‘sneak peeks’ (digitaltrends.com)