The Platt Advantage
A leader amongst the graphic art schools in San Diego, Platt College takes a unique approach with its students. Its education programs are designed to empower its students and generate an atmosphere of learning and development. Students can choose from various specialties: From video production, 3D animation, graphic design, development multimedia training, game animation, video game design to website design classes. Graduates enter the work place with a strong foundation and are able to meet future challenges and adapt to the evolving job market.
Why Platt College San Diego?
Platt College is the optimal choice for individuals seeking a real-world, career oriented education in Media Arts. An alternative to a traditional educational path (4+ year university), Platt College offers small class sizes, lifetime career services, up-to-date tools and resources, industry contacts, and hands-on learning. Platt College is privately owned, which means that the success of the school is focused on the students, rather than the stockholders’ bottom line.
- Avengers Promo Poster! (matamala.wordpress.com)
- Trail Running Platte River State Park, NE (runrookie.wordpress.com)
- Mancini struggles to pick – Platt (setanta.com)
- Leading Office Furniture Firm Works on Award-Winning Project (your-story.org)
- Moral Failure in the Church – Essential Sermon by David Platt (rodiagnusdei.wordpress.com)